At J3T Drum Tracks I can provide custom recorded drum and percussion tracks for your project exactly as you require, without the hassle of finding a session player, booking a studio, and spending hours with multiple takes.
In my custom-built professional facility just outside London, with hi-spec gear and years of session experience I can save you time, money and stress.
Get in touch to begin discussing your project and timescale.
Feel free to email me or call for a chat.
1. Download the order form (CLICK HERE). This will give us me all the information I need to record your tracks.
2. Email the form to me at email@example.com along with two wav files of the song attached.[One drumless version and the second with any sampled drums that you have programmed for the song].
3. I will then select the right drums and mic positions for the project and begin to record based on the information supplied.
4. When I feel that I have a good take I will send you a roughly mixed mp3 the take.
5. Amendments and changes. You can then let me know what you think of my recording and if you would like any changes made. If so, i’ll record two more takes with the requested changes made.
6. Once you are 100% happy with the track(s), I will then edit and prepare the stems for you and you will be required to pay the balance in full using Paypal or bank transfer.
7. Once the payment has been received I will send the tracks via ‘We Transfer’ or a Dropbox folder of your choosing.
Should you have any questions about the process, please feel free to contact me by email/phone and I will talk you through it.
The individual unprocessed wav file stems that you will receive are:
Kick Inside Mic
Kick Outside Mic
Room Valve Mic 1
Room Valve Mic 2
Plus any added percussion stems….
This will then give you full control and loads of options to mix and process the drums to suit your project.
If you have any questions at all about my service then please don't hesitate to get in touch and I will be happy to answer them for you.
© 2013 Vibration. All Rights Reserved.